Pubbla Code of Conduct
We are committed to maintaining our site with trust and respect. Our Code of Conduct serves as a guide on how to use our Site appropriately and must be followed at all times. Breaching this Code will result in disciplinary action and may result in account termination. Any questions about our Code should be addressed to the Pubbla Support Team where we can provide additional information and address any concerns you may have.
Providers and Customers Pledge To:
- Act ethically and with integrity.
- Comply with all of Pubbla’s policies.
- Respect the rights of Marketplace Users.
- Not participate in any illegal practice on our Site.
- Show regard for Users’ interests, rights and safety.
- Not bully, harass, or otherwise discriminate.
- Not ask for or receive payments off-site.
- Not post an off-site web link.
- Not ask Users for their private contact details, but communicate onsite only.
- Not post content that is unlawful, defamatory, or obscene.
- Not post content that contains viruses or programming intended to damage systems.
- Not post content that is intended to harm Pubbla’s business operations or reputation.
- Not conduct business unprofessionally.
- Not engage in negative criticism of any User.
- Respect confidentiality and privacy of Users.
- Not abuse any confidential information.
- Not falsify identity in any way.
- Not agree to do work unqualified to do.
- Not use the Site to transfer funds illegally.
- Not use the Site to generate false feedback about any person, product, or service.